- Dedicated: 1928
- Acreage: Total - 4,000
- Main Complex: 570
- McDuffie Island: 556
- Choctaw Point: 380+/- acres
- Other Sites: 2,098
- Inland Docks: 462
- ASPA Economic Impact in Alabama
- 127,591 Direct and Indirect Jobs
- $506+ Million in Direct and Indirect Tax Impact
- Total Economic Value $18.7 Billion
- Number of Berths: 41
- Channel Depth: 45 Feet to the Tunnels; 40 Foot in the River Harbor
- Warehouse and Open Yards: 4 Million sq. ft.
- FY2013 Number of Vessel Calls: ASPA Terminals 743; Port-wide 1,248
- FY2013 ASPA Tonnage: 25.3 Million Tons
- FY2013 ASPA Containers: 224,614 TEUs
- FY2013 Revenue Rail Cars Handled: 150,450 Units
- Imports: Heavy Lift & Oversized Cargo, Containers, Coal, Aluminum, Iron, Steel, Copper, Lumber, Woodpulp, Plywood, Fence Posts, Veneers, Roll and Cut Paper, Cement, and Chemicals.
- Exports: Heavy Lift & Oversized Cargo, Containers, Coal, Lumber, Plywood, Woodpulp, OSB, Laminate, Flooring, Roll and Cut Paper, Iron, Steel, Frozen Poultry, Soybeans, and Chemicals.